Numerous women restaurant owners and managers have found out how to drive a starving crowd to their dining establishments on a shoe string spending plan.
On the other hand,lots of guy restaurant owners and managers seem more likely to stick to the status quo and lots of keep utilizing traditional marketing techniques even while they continue to lose cash.
The issue with traditional restaurant marketing techniques is that they are getting more and more expensive while they are proving to be less and less reliable.
Possibly a psychologists can explain why females are taking the lead in utilizing unconventional restaurant techniques in the restaurant organization. This appears odd because we understand that men are normally more ready to take a risk.
Never-the less,females seem to be the more aggressive gender when it pertains to restaurant marketing.
Here are a few of the lots of unconventional marketing techniques females are now utilizing:
1. Women are utilizing far less print,radio and tv marketing.
2. They are doing a better task of capturing customer data such as names,addresses,birthdays,anniversaries and crucial email addresses.
3. Women are doing a lot of direct mail promotions and they are doing even more email promotions to their customer data base.
4. They are making the most of the power of news release. Possibly they are more successful in this area because an excellent press release need to strike a psychological button in the reader and all of us understand that females stand out when it pertains to tuning into feelings.
5. Women understand what their “Unique Selling Proposition” or “USP” is and they can clearly describe it in one to three sentences. They don’t attempt to be all things to all individuals when it pertains to marketing their restaurant.
6. Women do a better task of negotiating and with these skills,they are able to purchase marketing for 10% to 50% on the dollar. Every dollar saved on marketing and marketing (as long as the marketing brings in the very same quantity of organization) goes straight to the bottom line as earnings.
7. Women are utilizing the power of the Internet to bring in consumers and save as much as 90% of the normal cost of generating a brand-new or repeat customer.
8. Lastly,females do a better task of tracking marketing projects than men do. This truth alone supplies them with the proof they need to drop traditional marketing techniques that are not working and broaden the use of unconventional restaurant techniques that are working.
Additionally females seem to do a better job in keeping up with spare parts for restaurant equipment that breaks quite often. Here is one source they frequent for keeping an inventory of quality replacement parts: