This is a seriously great question together with over the path of this next blog I will endeavor to answer the question. One we can answer at Timberdise
Is a log cabin a backyard garden room or is a backyard garden room different? I suspect the easy response is they are each kind of the very same thing but what makes them different is the way they are constructed.
A log cabin is certainly a backyard garden room,but they may not look the very same as a traditional back garden room due to the cabins differentiating feature that make it look somewhat separate to back garden room but they each do exactly the very same thing. If you need more help visitTimberdise
Never get a log cabin or a backyard garden room messed up with a summertime property,they are two very separate things. The main one is that a log cabin or back garden room has the capability to be used all year round whilst a summertime property isn’t very suitable for use all through the winter season. Sure,some people will use them in the winter season but in contrast to a log cabin or back garden room they are not in the very same league.
So,our back garden rooms are at the present time in the design of a log cabin When you think about a backyard garden room you think about the capability to have a further room in the back garden that you can use for pretty much anything you want without having all the increased costs that comes with an ordinary property extension.
Perks of a backyard garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning consent (in almost all scenarios).
2. You never have to worry about contractors working on your property for weeks perhaps months until the work is complete.
3. There’s none of the untidiness together with dirt.
4. Possibly the most significant factor of all is the price. A backyard garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a house extension.
5. The completed product is far more striking together with eye catching than your regular property extension.
Current research indicates that incorporating a log cabin or back garden room to your property will increase the market value of your house. The common example is that a backyard garden room or log cabin around ₤ 5k will add around ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a brilliant appearing addition to your property than can be used for more or less anything,you are also incorporating much may need market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the basics,let’s take a more detailed look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a backyard garden room.
1. Let’s look at the wall structures of a backyard garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a backyard garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your standard back garden building. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to look at the superior cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the absolutely amazing 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Wood is a natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the protection you get. But what wood also is terrific at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter season your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer season the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is an excellent alternative to have as your option for your most ideal back garden room. The way the logs are constructed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working productively. The thickness of the wood also removes any need for any synthetic insulation on the wall structures,you simply never really need it,thus saving you supplemental money on wall structure insulation because the wood provides all you really need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again add to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you move up to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will get an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again adds to the insulation of the back garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise garden summer room