This is a really good thought together with over the path of this next blog post I will attempt to address the thought. One we can answer at Timberdise garden log cabin
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room unique? I guess the uncomplicated answer is they are both kind of the same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are manufactured.
A log cabin is without a doubt a garden room,but they may not look the same as a regular backyard garden room due to the cabins distinguishing feature that make it look a little separate to backyard garden room but they both do completely the same thing. If you need more help visitTimberdise garden summer room
Do not acquire a log cabin or a garden room messed up with a summer months property,they are 2 very separate things. The primary one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the capability to be used all year round while a summer months property isn’t very suitable for use all through the winter. Sure,some people will use them in the winter but in comparison to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are presently in the style of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the capability to have an extra room in the backyard garden that you can use for fairly much just about anything you want without having all the additional prices that comes with a standard property extension.
Advantages of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning authorization (in almost all cases).
2. You don’t have to worry about builders working on your property for weeks possibly months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the clutter together with dirt.
4. Probably the most important factor of all is the price. A back garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a home extension.
5. The completed product is far more impressive together with eye catching than your regular property extension.
Current research proposes that adding a log cabin or backyard garden room to your property will enhance the value of your house. The typical example is that a garden room or log cabin approximately ₤ 5k will add approximately ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a brilliant looking addition to your property than can be used for more or less just about anything,you are also adding much really needed value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the basics,let’s take a closer look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a garden room.
1. Let’s look at the wall structures of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your normal backyard garden structure. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to look at the premium cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the absolutely extraordinary 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Wood is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the timber the better the protection you acquire. But what timber also is terrific at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer months the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is an excellent option to have as your choice for your perfect backyard garden room. The way the logs are manufactured is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working efficiently. The thickness of the timber also removes any need for any artificial insulation on the wall structures,you simply don’t require it,thus saving you further money on wall insulation because the timber provides all you require.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the option on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again add to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you move up to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again incorporates to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us atwww.timberdisegardenbuildings.co.uk